Ed's Reviews > Therapy

Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman

Sep 02, 2008

Recommended to Ed by: Tracey Stoll
Read in October, 2008

9-2-2008: I am reading this one right now with Tracey in the car. I like Milo, and I like the person that is reading the book too. The story is interesting.

Update: I finished the Audio book sometime in September. I'm already forgetting the details. Guess I should have written them down right away.

So here it is Oct 21, 2008 and I decided to go back to this book and listened to the last CD again. After relistening to the final CD, I actually decided that the book was better than I though, and gave it a 4 rating, maybe it is a 3.6 or 3.7 but I can't give that rating, so I rounded up :-) It is a good hoodunit but gets a little too complex for my tastes. I like books with less characters and more depth to each character. This book has 2 main characters (the detective and the therapist) and about 12 sub-characters and victims. The author has a good delivery, and lots of cleverness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Therapy.

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Hi, Ed and Tracey! Glad you are having fun, you must be in California :) I'm not familiar with either one of these books . ... .I have been reading one about the great crown jewel robbery of 1303, if you can believe it. But back at work, I haven't had much time to keep up with reading.

message 2: by Ed (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ed Hi Vicki,

I'm in IA and Tracey is now back in CA, and we are both still reading this book but in different states. I am on CD # 4 now, one more CD to go; not sure what I will read next. I love picking new books to read next. 1303, I can almost remember that year.