Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤'s Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Fantastic Flying Book Club, Netgalley, and Entangled Publishing for this free copy. All quotes in this review are taken from the Advanced Reader Copy and may change in final publication.

Okay seriously this book had me on the edge of my seat the entire night I was reading it. If I wasn’t out for three whole days last week – meetings and a super bad migraine day – then I would have called out to finish this (well it’s a good thing I didn’t because that day I finished it, I had to do some important stuff, which I got done so WHOOT WHOOT). But YUS! I just wanted to stay home and read this whole thing in one sitting and that honestly rarely happens with me. Usually I need some sort of break in between.

So I normally totally forget about the synopsis or blurb of a book by the time I start reading it because I have been burned before and I just don’t want to remember that time. And this book was starting off as a cute little contemporary and I’m like…. okay that’s not the vibe I was getting from this cover but okay okay.

Then THE VOICE comes out of nowhere and literally gives her some full body shock and I’m like THERE IT IS. There’s the cray I was looking for. So I wasn’t disappointed. And then the whole thing about who the Voice actually was and like the future and all the steps that our girl Malice – I mean Alice – has to take to prevent a total freaking apocalypse breaking out from this virus thing killing like pretty much everyone… and wow I was in for the time of my darn life.

And that’s not even mentioning my boy Bandit! Ughhhhh what a cutie. I love his blue hair, from what I envision it to look like, and he just gives me all the bad boy image but really a good guy underneath vibes that I absolutely love and adore. UGH okay I just loved this one okay?! I don’t even know what else to say about it. I just loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

February 4, 2020 – Started Reading