Sarah-Anne's Reviews > I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot from School

I Used to Know That by Caroline Taggart

Apr 23, 2012

bookshelves: to-read, fun-nonfiction

If you've forgotten the capital city of Chile; the basics of osmosis; how to solve a quadratic equation; the names of the Bennet sisters in Pride and Prejudice; who wrote the famous poem about daffodils; the use of a conjunction or the number of continents in the world, I Used to Know That will provide all the answers.

A light-hearted and informative reminder of all the things that we learned in school but have since become relegated to the backs of our minds. I Used to Know That features hundreds of important snippets of wisdom, facts, theories, equations, phrases, rules and sayings.

It is a practical guide to turn to when an answer is eluding you, when helping a child with homework or preparing them for the new school year, or maybe just to brush up on trivia for the pub quiz.

I Used to Know That covers English Language and Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography and General Studies, so never again will you find yourself stumped!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Used to Know That.