Lindsay's Reviews > Snowbound with a Stranger

Snowbound with a Stranger by Rebecca Rogers Maher

I was somewhat interest what was going to happen when I started to read this. I could tell it was about two people trapped in a snowstorm by the name of the book along with cover.

What did not expect was up and down my emotion did with this book. I was going are they going to get together or break up. They both had their attraction to each other but did not seem not to want to have each other or at least Dannie did not want to admit that she could love someone.

Lee had gotten to save Dannie during the storm. Though her first thoughts were it was bear was coming to get her. She soon found out it was Lee. He seem to be prepared with a walkies talkie and she was a little befuddled about that. Before they had up to the cabin, Lee get talks to Stevens. If you really want to know what happens I suggest you read the book. It a great book to read. Just be prepared to have your emotions go for a ride or a roller coaster ride of up and down with them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snowbound with a Stranger.

April 23, 2012 – Shelved
April 24, 2012 – Shelved as: to-be-reviewed
April 24, 2012 – Shelved as: netgalley
April 24, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012-reading-challenge
April 26, 2012 – Started Reading
April 28, 2012 –
12.0% "I am on Chapter 4"
May 2, 2012 –