Jennifer's Reviews > Bastian

Bastian by Leah Sharelle

bookshelves: leah-sharelle, wounded-souls-mc, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

I adore Bastian and Wren! They were absolutely perfect together, and had a connection that was smoking hot, even when they were denying that connection! Their story is just as engrossing as the 1st Generation, and I love it just as much!

Wren grew up with Bastian, and they've been best friends for as long as they can remember. And Wren has had feelings for Bastian for just as long. But something is keeping her from admitting those feelings, from giving in and taking a chance. She knows what she wants, but also thinks its an impossible pipe dream.

Bastian has loved Wren forever. He knows he wants her. Knows that at some point she had feelings for him to. But for some reason, she started acting differently, and put him firmly in the friend zone. Bastian, however, is determined to make her his, and is ready to take a chance to give them both the forever they deserve.

This book was full of twists and turns, and surprises I never saw coming! I know each time I pick up a book by this author, I'm going to get a book that will keep me on my toes and deliver a story that is guaranteed to set my Kindle on fire. Bastian and Wren's story delivered that and so much more! This book is one that will definitely be a hit with anyone that loves the Wounded Souls MC stories!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bastian.

February 5, 2020 – Shelved