Bookbesties's Reviews > Fighting Destiny

Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins

I've had this book in my TBR pile for 6 YEARS and I van't believe it took me this long to fall in love with Ryder and Syn!
Amelia Hutchin's world building is PHENOMENAL! This is the first book in a series of books centered around the same world, where Fae and Witches and Goddesses are combined. Synthia is a Witch sent in to kill the Dark Fae Prince, Ryder, but he has other plans. He needs to hire her for a job only she can do and while Syn hates him and everything Fae she has no choice to agree to work for him/with him. Drama, deceit, explosions and of course, sex all wrap this book up nicely and while the story doesn't end on a cliffhanger, you def want the next book in the series.

I am writing this review after having read all 5 books in the series as well and the ones that belong in the world and I can tell you that books get better and better as the story goes along!
Ryder and Syn are HOT and the perfect match for each other. How Amelia doesn't have MORE of a fan base is beyond me, as she gives the perfect blend of action, adventure, romance and fantasy all rolled into one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting Destiny.

December 11, 2019 – Started Reading