Emily's Reviews > Benny Rose, the Cannibal King

Benny Rose, the Cannibal King by Hailey Piper

12065550

"But another story wanted out. It was a spider in her mouth, its legs creeping past her lips. She could crunch it in her teeth, swallow it, but it was going to come back again someday."

Benny Rose, the Cannibal King, is the second novella I've read from Hailey Piper, and she is definitely an insta-buy author for me. I had so much fun reading this one.

I am so happy to see more horror stories with groups of female characters. It was very easy to get into this story, and I was excited to see what would happen. This is a very entertaining Halloween story, and it would be a perfect read for the end of October (and any other time as well, but especially Halloween).

If you like small-town horror with local superstitions and good gore, I highly recommend picking this one up. I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see what Hailey Piper does next! Huge thank you to the author for sending me a copy to review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Benny Rose, the Cannibal King.

February 4, 2020 – Started Reading