Melanie's Reviews > Don't Panic - Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family

Don't Panic - Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family by Susie Martinez

Apr 23, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: cookbook
Read in April, 2012

I tried the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe the other night when we had company. I was looking for recipes that utilized ingredients I already have, but unfortunately a majority of these recipes called for items that I don't typically stock. It was a simple recipe with chicken, parmesan cheese, fettucine, butter, and cream. Very basic. We did end up adding a little bit of cornstarch to thicken up the alfredo.
Some of the recipes called for unique items that you typically won't have on hand, for example.. goat cheese, sun dried tomato oil, Davinci Gourmet syrup and more. I felt this made the cookbook less Quick and Easy than I had expected. I found for my family they prefer quick and easy meals that are simpler, and not quite as gourmet in make up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Panic - Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family.