Helen's Reviews > A Twist of Fate

A Twist of Fate by Erin Moira O'Hara

2120137

I am really enjoying being in Bindarra Creek, this is how I think small country towns should be all about helping, caring and being there for each other and the gossip of course and MS O’Hara has made me feel very welcome as neighbours Chelsea and Hunter have a very exciting journey to a beautiful HEA.

Chelsea Morgan is a kindergarten teacher in Bindarra Creek and it is coming up to the new year and Chelsea has made a promise to herself that she will finally have Reid Sullivan as her boyfriend after wanting him for many years, or she will start dating other men till she finds the man she will marry, but at a news year eve party she mistakes someone else for Reid and this leads to a wager that will change her life.

Hunter Sullivan is the local real estate agent, and even though Chelsea loves Reid when he loses a wager with her he is now required to help her with her dating agenda, which means them spending a lot of time together which he enjoys immensely and it isn’t long before his well-kept feelings are coming to the surface.

This is a witty, fun and fabulous story with a side of suspense and danger thrown in, with fabulous characters, I loved getting to know Hunter and Chelsea and Reid, there were lots of laugh out loud moments as strong, beautiful and caring Chelsea says and does what she wants and seeing Hunter show his sensual side was very enjoyable and then there is Reid the man who was never going to marry find his way to love and happiness as well. I loved this one and I do highly recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Twist of Fate.

February 3, 2020 – Started Reading