Abigail Harris's Reviews > Collision of Lies

Collision of Lies by Tom Threadgill

72092521

it was ok
bookshelves: did-not-finish

When I signed up to review this book I thought it would be sad, suspenseful, enjoyable, and maybe have a little romance.
From flipping through the last bit of the book trying to get into it I found out I was right … Do you hear the "but" yet? Because it is there.
BUT the lead lady, Amara, is divorced, now I know that for the reasons she's divorced are okay according to the Bible, cheating and all, I just can't read it. It is so cliche, and sickening. So, I am not going to finish the book since there are so so many suspense that I'd found lately where the main lady is divorced and it is quickly getting old.
Sad.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Collision of Lies.

February 2, 2020 – Shelved
February 2, 2020 – Shelved as: to-read
February 17, 2020 – Shelved as: own-need-to-read
February 24, 2020 – Started Reading
February 24, 2020 – Shelved as: did-not-finish
February 24, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela R. Watts You rate books you DNF? I feel if you sign up for a free copy, it doesn't really fit to review it without finishing it...

message 2: by Abigail (last edited Feb 24, 2020 01:00PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Abigail Harris Angela wrote: "You rate books you DNF? I feel if you sign up for a free copy, it doesn't really fit to review it without finishing it..."

For some review companies I don't have to post a review if I DNF, and for others I HAVE to post a review either way so sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

For this company I have to.

message 3: by Lilian (new) - added it

Lilian hey Kaylee, is your only complaint the divorce part? I'm about to read this book so I just want to know what I'm getting myself into haha. Thanks!

Abigail Harris Lilian wrote: "hey Kaylee, is your only complaint the divorce part? I'm about to read this book so I just want to know what I'm getting myself into haha. Thanks!"

That and the ending ... Just too dark for me since it deals with kids. Good otherwise from what I know of the little I read.

message 5: by Lilian (new) - added it

Lilian Gotcha. Thanks!

Abigail Harris Lilian wrote: "Gotcha. Thanks!"

Sure thing!