Heidi R.'s Reviews > On Demon Wings

On Demon Wings by Karina Halle

Apr 22, 2012

bookshelves: karina-halle

Where do I begin? On Demon Wings was a wild ride with Perry in serious peril. Then suddenly, I was left hanging and going, "What?? What??" I actually started jumping up and down and saying "NO NO NO"- unfortunately loudly. And I'm no spring chicken, if you get my drift. My 11 year old granddaughter was looking at me as if I'd lost my mind (I may have at that point). But, this book was worth waiting for, EVEN WITH THE CLIFFHANGER, and I can't wait until book 6 comes out.

I think this is a great series. Karina Halle does not disappoint. Her characters are so REAL and you are able to connect with them from the very first book, Darkhouse in the Experiment in Terror series all the way through to the most recent book On Demon Wings. If you haven't started the series, you don't know what you're missing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Demon Wings.

Quotes Heidi R. Liked

Karina Halle
“He was still a douchecanoe. The douchecanoe who was going to paddle me to safety.”
Karina Halle, On Demon Wings

April 22, 2012 – Shelved
May 13, 2012 – Started Reading
May 14, 2012 – Finished Reading
May 30, 2012 – Shelved as: karina-halle
May 23, 2013 –
0.0% "I have never been able to figure out why Maximus rubs me the wrong way, but he does! I feel icky when I read about him..."
May 23, 2013 –
75.0% "Maximus, you douchcanoe!"