Chris C - A Midlife Wife's Reviews > The Two-Date Rule

The Two-Date Rule by Tawna Fenske

Good but Willa is not my favorite...3.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The author gives us a bit of a different look at the two date rule. I’ve read similar stories and it’s usually the guy who has a restriction on dates. It usually isn’t just two.

The story surrounds an overachiever who is fiercely neurotic when it comes to money and working due to her upbringing. Because of that she had installed a two date rule while never allowing herself to enjoy life.

But then she met the right guy in Grady and together they found ways around her silly rules and rigid work and life structure.

While this could’ve been a heavy story across the board, the author did institute fun and lightness around her rule and eventually Willa let her guard down and began to enjoy her non-dates with Grady.

Unfortunately Willa was not my favorite character but Grady certainly brought so much to the story. He broke down her walls and truly cared for her and her feelings. Plus, he knew how to turn it up in the bedroom. I just loved him and his character made this story for me.

The story is a fun and unique read with sizzle and emotionally charged characters. Overall a good read.

* copy received for review consideration
full review - https://amidlifewife.com/the-two-date...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two-Date Rule.

February 1, 2020 – Started Reading
February 1, 2020 – Shelved
February 1, 2020 –
February 1, 2020 –
February 2, 2020 –
73.0% "I am just not sure if I like her.. He is so patient and sweet"
February 2, 2020 – Finished Reading