Helen's Reviews > Stealing her Heart

Stealing her Heart by Simone Angela

2120137

liked it
bookshelves: tbr

I am enjoying my trips to Bindarra Creek and this one we see Katherine Porter and Marcus Brodie find their way to happiness in the small town noted to find romance for all, theirs is not an easy journey, and there are a lot of hurdles to cross first.

Katherine has been hurt badly by her husband the lies he told her, the gambling has led her to be very distrustful of men in general and especially financiers, she brings herself to Bindarra Creek to hopefully start a new life she is a journalist and is hoping to take over the local paper, but when her very handsome neighbour Marcus seems to be there at every turn can she keep her heart protected.

Marcus has moved back home to the town her grew up in to work on a wildlife sanctuary and rescue cats, but when he meets his new neighbour and sees the hurt in her eyes he knows he must do what he can to bring joy, but first he must get her to trust, the last thing he wants to do is hurt her more, but keeping the sensual pull he has to her is not easy.

This was a sweet easy read with lots of ups and downs as Katherine is helped to bring down the walls she has put up by the ever caring Marcus, there were lots of smiles as they finally find their HEA, I am enjoying this series and this one was a good read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing her Heart.

January 31, 2020 – Started Reading