Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Requiem, Changing Times

Requiem, Changing Times by R.J.   Parker

19253213

bookshelves: fantasy, adventure, young-adult, magic-elementals

For a detailed review, you can watch my video of this review on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUY2n...

Requiem, Changing Times by R.J. Parker is a fantastic new young adult fantasy adventure book that had everything you can expect from it. It was full of action, dramatic adventure, good characterisation, decent writing, a great concept, good story and supernatural beings! What else can you ask for!?

The best part, for me, was the friendship between Clint and Corbin and the focus on family relationships. This book had really good characterisation as I was able to relate to and connect with the protagonist while also liking and rooting for the secondary characters. The writing was mostly good and complimented the story.

This book hooked me right from the beginning right till the end and I'd recommend this book to all the readers who enjoy reading adventure fiction and young adult fantasy books.

You can also read this review on www.thereadingbud.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Requiem, Changing Times.

January 30, 2020 – Shelved