Dana's Reviews > Gone

Gone by Lisa McMann

Apr 22, 2012

liked it

I had mix feeling with these whole series. I read it a year ago almost so please forgive me if i mess up on things.

I read the first two books & even though the writing style was so so soooo choppy I still found myself wanting to read more, & find out what happens to Janie & Cabel. First, let me start off with Janie, she seems like a normal low to middle class girl just trying to get out of school get into college then get a job, but she's not OoOoOoOh guess what? She can get into peoples dreams!!!!!! I don't know why, but when writers try to play off the I'm a normal girl with a dark secret it makes me mad for some reason, But other than that Janie was a decent character. Cabel on the other hand was just a great character to me. When they got together I don't know I think I just really really loved their relationship. So every time they would want to break up or take a break I would throw the book across the room. This book kept me somewhat interested. Even though I hate Janies' decision at the end, I think it was an nice way to finish the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone.