Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1

P.S. It's Always Been You by Lauren Blakely

liked it
bookshelves: 2020, audible, romance, serial

When Audible Original offered me a chance to listen to P.S. It's Always Been You narrated by Scott Eastwood and Andi Arndt, I had to say yes. I wanted to see how Scott Eastwood could bring the male character, Hunter Armstrong to life.

Scott has a smooth voice and I enjoyed listening to him. Andi does an amazing job of narrating the female character, Presley. She makes it upbeat and with great intonation depending on the circumstances.

The novel is divided into 3 parts. It's a second chance romance which is one of my favorite types of books. On the other hand, Serials are not.

Presley and Hunter were once in love until Hunter got a job proposition he couldn't say no to. He leaves a broken-hearted Presley behind.

A decade later, Hunter is famous all over the world. He has published books and is on TV constantly while Presley's life seems to be in a standstill, working a job that was not her first choice.

When they are brought together on a work project, sparks start flying.

Enjoyable romance with good narrators. It left me wanting to listen to the rest.

3/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Audible Original in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. It's Always Been You.

January 30, 2020 – Started Reading
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: 2020
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: audible
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: romance
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: serial

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Sounds like a good way to spend a slow afternoon. Thanks for sharing, Sheyla!

Sheyla ✎ Michelle wrote: "Sounds like a good way to spend a slow afternoon. Thanks for sharing, Sheyla!"
It was. It's short and sweet.

message 3: by Jayme (new)

Jayme great review Sheyla!

Sheyla ✎ Jayme wrote: "great review Sheyla!"

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Fantastic review, Sheyla!

Sheyla ✎ Meredith wrote: "Fantastic review, Sheyla!"

Thank you, Meredith.