Amanda's Reviews > Koyn

Koyn by K.  Webster

bookshelves: want-to-re-read

OH lordy, where to start with Koyn! Y'all, I confess I am not a big MC type reader, however when my fave author goes, I'm gonna write a MC book, well you bet I sat my happy ass down and read this... While I am still not a big MC reader, I DEVOURED this book. I really do love how K can write in any trope her little heart desires and still stay true to her voice as an author.

Koyn. Prez. Alpha. Broken. Daddy. Phew... this man. After the horrors he's witnessed, it's a no wonder he is as fierce as he is. When his path of revenge collides with Hadley, runaway pageant girl, hiding from her own horrors, his "Daddy" side comes roaring to the forefront of his brain. Like all K books, there is a moment when it toes "that line", however you can't help but beg for that line to be crossed many times over. The dynamic between Hadley and Koyn is intense and I couldn't get through it fast enough.

Even though it's still not my trope of choice, I did become attached to the guys in his club that now I will have to keep diving into this world.

If MC is for you... y'all look no further. K pulled out all the stops and gave you a prez that will have you melting into a puddle on the floor.

*There are darker themes and some possible triggers. Devour at your own risk*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Koyn.

January 21, 2020 – Started Reading