Kari's Reviews > The Unseen

The Unseen by Heather Graham

Apr 21, 2012

bookshelves: audiobook, 2012
Read from April 21 to 23, 2012

The Unseen is the continuation of the "Krewe of Hunters" series that features Jackson Crow and his team of paranormal federal agents. This time, Jackson Crow is putting together a new Krewe of Hunters team and he wants Logan Raintree to head it. I liked this story. The Alamo has a fascinating history and always makes for a good ghost story. The Unseen definitely has a good ghost story! The book ends with a nice little twist that I never saw coming so I was as surprised as the characters.

As with most of Ms. Graham's characters, Kelsy and Logan are both very intriguing and each has some kind of "ability". Kelsey is confident and secure with herself. Logan has overcome a huge crisis and has been putting his life back together. For them, the attraction felt very natural and I didn't feel that they were forced together just to fit romance into the book. I enjoyed all of the new characters that were introduced. While I will miss the other team, I look forward to this new Krewe of Hunters team and seeing what is in store for them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unseen.