Delia's Reviews > The Spellbound Bride

The Spellbound Bride by Theresa Meyers

Apr 21, 2012

I scored this novel on Amazon for free a few months ago and it has been sitting on my kindle ever since. Upon reading the product description I figured it would be worth a shot, and I was right. Even though The Spellbound Bride is not my usual read I found it thoroughly enjoyable.
The characters are very well done. You can easily feel the tension between Ian and Sorcha. Ian starts out as an unlikely hero but works his way into your heart, and of course Sorcha's. I do have to say Sorcha's belief in the curse is at times mind boggling but due to the circumstances and time period it is easy enough to understand why she would believe in something like a curse.
I think Theresa Meyers did an excellent job weaving a story filled with political powers plays and personal vendettas. It is not often that a story without supernatural creatures holds my interest and this one certainly did. Every once in a while you just need to read a feel good, happy ending kind of story and this was a great one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spellbound Bride.