MiDouradoP's Reviews > Burning Love

Burning Love by Elizabeth Lynx

Such a fun and sweet book.

So far, this is my favorite from this series.
This author's writing is really unique. Her books are light, funny, easy to read and also so hot.

You get silly scenes to make you laugh and relax, you also find sexy scenes that leave you hot and bothered, there are crazy and embarassings (in a funny way) occurrances to make you forget the real world, but there are also important topics that helps make the book and its story real.

Bea and Mica are complete opposites. You could never think they would work. But somehow, not only did they work, but they had such awesome chemistry. Their bickering added color to the plot, but when they got down to the good stuff, it wasn't just burning love, it was scorching.

But, as I said, this book also brought some sensitive issues, and we got them from Shelby. I loved when authors do that, bringing real situations to fiction, some of them we don't even think about or take for granted.
And this author knows just how to bring that up with lightness, but sending the right message.

In a fun, breezy, sexy way, this book showed what is really important in life: caring for and nurturing your loved ones, knowing it's okay to accept help in doing so, and living love just like good coffee - hot and strong.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burning Love.

January 27, 2020 – Shelved
January 27, 2020 – Shelved as: to-read
February 16, 2020 – Started Reading
February 24, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Lynx Thank you for your wonderful words! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

MiDouradoP I truly loved this book!