Amanda's Reviews > The Setup

The Setup by Rachel Van Dyken

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

Last but certainly not least Finn and Jill. Everything about this one was DA BOMB! Between an obsession over counting carrots (whaaa), a secret exposed, a bunch of BAD dates, and one Princess, I was literally in stitches.

Finn is the really the one that will make all the hairs stand on end on your body without laying a finger on you, and you will definitely be begging for more. Plus, I'll eat a whole box of Lucky Charms if I can get that experience, just sayin. ;) Now add in Aunt Nadine... definitely should always expect the unexpected and that ALL your secrets will be out for everyone's enjoyment. LOL

Now Jill, oh Jill. Poor girl has been put in the hot seat... literally. The keeper of all the guys at Wingman Inc, can you imagine the things you will be expected to do... or see... or hear... And the girl does it all with a smile! Even with her insecurities, I loved how real she was. You can see yourself in her. So when Finn comes in and shakes up her perfect world, I love how he really brings her out of her Spanx!

Having the whole gang together in this one was like a perfect way to end out the Bro Code series. Y'all, ALL the guys are back, so of course you need to have it! Don't wait, rush, hurry, fly... go One-Click this baby!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Setup.

January 12, 2020 – Started Reading