Mandy's Reviews > Fire

Fire by William Esmont

Apr 20, 2012

bookshelves: rd-reviews, read-2012, read2review, first-in-series, owned-books, paranormal, added-to-shelf-review
Read in July, 2012

Review -

I received this book in return for a honest review from the author. The book focus's around Megan and those she comes in contact with. In this book we have no way of knowing where the zombies come from, they were just suddenly everywhere. We get different perspectives each character has there own unique story but one common goal to survive. The start to the zombies happened within hours, they were in all parts of earth, New York, LA, Russia, London to name a few. which leads me to believe that it wasn't a attack unless it's aliens. The military tries

I think Megan is my fave but there are a few I would to see the zombies eat too. It's a short book, but so much is packed in, you start to connect with the characters, I was sad when people you were starting to know would die. I like that you care about the characters, it's not just a zombie eat zombie kill book. There is a real story going on. I found the characters interesting, some you like right away while some you want to see get eaten.

I'm not a huge fan of zombie books, in part because they are one of the few things that still scare me, but that doesn't mean I don't want to read them. This book was no exception, it gave me nightmares last night, but I really enjoyed the story. It is well written and keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I look forward to learning more about Megan and her battles with zombies and other humans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire.