AButifulNightmar (It’sNERdySanchez)'s Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

Read 2 times

“Sometimes, even soul mates won’t fit together if they meet at the wrong age.”

Thank you to Netgalley and publisher for this ARC of Malice. And a HUGE thank you to Pintip Dunn for writing it!

I was not sure what to expect from this book going in. It is not a book I would normally go for, but this year is all about branching out of my comfort zone, much like the characters in this book. I can’t express enough how happy I am that I requested this book and was approved!

I completely lost myself in this book. I’m talking, staying up until almost 4am because I didn’t want to put it down! I laughed out loud, I cried, I cheered my fave characters on and hoped beyond hope that the villain wouldn’t ruin it all.

I honestly don’t think I could say one bad thing about this book. I was written to perfection imo.

The time travel was so fun and unique. It reminded me a lot of the 90’s movie Contact with Jodi Foster ( which happens to be one of my fave movies of its time).

I honestly loved every character. They all played their part perfectly and there was a reason for every one of them. Every person and interaction had a purpose in telling the story.

The romance, for me, was right on point. I cried happy tears and sad ones, and enjoyed every darn minute! It was not insta-lovey at all which made it all the more exciting. I will adore this story beyond time, in any timeline.

I want to just go on ranting about this absolutely enthralling story, but I don’t want to ruin any part of it for anyone. Just know, I flippin loved this book! It held my attention all the way though and I was happy with the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

Finished Reading
December 3, 2019 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
December 3, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Hardcover Edition)
January 11, 2020 – Shelved as: february (Hardcover Edition)
January 12, 2020 – Started Reading (Hardcover Edition)
January 13, 2020 –
32.0% (Hardcover Edition)
January 24, 2020 –
74.0% (Hardcover Edition)
January 26, 2020 – Shelved
January 26, 2020 – Finished Reading (Hardcover Edition)