Janene's Reviews > Miss Devon's Choice

Story Rating: 5 stars
Narrator-Kim Bretton: 5 stars

Loving is a choice.

What I liked or noticed:

• What do you do with an arranged marriage? Rebecca's father arranged a marriage for her without her ever meeting the groom to be, Christian. This caught my interest right away.
• I liked Rebecca. She was smart, kind, and wanted to make the most of what life gave her. She was determined to get to know her betrothed and try to fall in love with him. Will Rebecca be able to make more than a business partnership marriage? Will she be able to turn this match into a love match?
• There were many secondary players in this novel. They were varied, well developed, interesting, and added depth to the storyline.
• The descriptions of locations and emotions were very well done, easy to visualize, and to feel.
• The pacing of this story was good. It was neither too fast nor too slow.
• There was a smooth, coherent flow to this book. The author's writing style was descriptive, clear, and concise.
• This was a clean read and I appreciated that.
• The narrator did an excellent job in differentiating the various characters' voices. She had a pleasant voice.
• I really enjoyed this book. I will be reading more books by Sally Britton.

At my request, I was given a free copy of this audiobook from the author. I have voluntarily left my review and my opinions were my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miss Devon's Choice.

Started Reading