RopeSwing Reads's Reviews > When You See Me

When You See Me by Lisa Gardner

Lisa Gardner always wraps the characters so vividly in your mind that you are connected to many of them, not just one. Add a bunch of great women (that we already love) to a gut-wrenching story about a young girl who sees her mother murdered when she is young and has yet to talk fifteen years later, toss in a great guy or two, a big bad monster and you have the all-night thriller you’ve been looking for.

A negative, not negative, is that you want to meet this girl and give her a few hugs; a place to belong and be loved. I fell in love with Girl and was so sad when the story ended and I wouldn’t get to spend any more time with this book.

This is a FIVE-STAR thrill ride though so be aware of that before you start reading. Many of Lisa Gardner’s books grab ahold of you and make you want to eat up every word, pause so it isn’t over yet, then start reading again because you just can’t stop, BUT WHEN YOU SEE ME adds a lot more hair-raising angst that will grab you by the throat.

Many if the book club early reader participants who submitted their recommendation to our site made it a point to add this book as a MUST READ ASAP… and I agree!

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When You See Me.

Started Reading