Cathy Geha's Reviews > Lacey Goes To Tokyo

Lacey Goes To Tokyo by C.H. Lyn

21182032

Lacey Goes to Tokyo by C.H. Lyn
Miss Belle’s Travel Guides #1

Compelling, chilling, captivating story about women that have taken control of their lives and work to make their and the lives of others safer and better. This book grabbed me in the beginning and kept my interest till the very end. It made me think and feel and care as it presented a story that wasn’t always easy to read but could not be put down. I can see this series doing well and can’t wait for the second book to come out.

What I liked:
* Belle: Talk about true grit! This woman is amazing in more ways than one...smart, strong, skilled and so much more than what others thinks she is. I want to know more about Missa – her friend and partner
* Lacey: Dedicated to Belle, her sister and the job she does even though it will take a toll in this story
* The story – so very well told! It reminded me a bit of Charlie’s Angels and more adult Powerpuff Girls but the adult version and yet it was unlike any book I have read before.
* Thomas: Everyone should have such a strong capable friend to call on
* That the writing appealed to all my senses and I felt I was there as the story unfolded
* Knowing that there are plenty of characters working for Misss Belle to warrant stories of their own
* So many things…

What I did not like:
* The people in the story that lacked the ability to see the true value of people – they exist and this story reminded me of the evil they do
* Reading the last page and knowing it will be awhile before I can read more about Miss Belle’s Travel Guides

Did I enjoy this book? Definitely!
Would I read more in this series/by this author? Without a doubt!

Thank you to the author for the ARC – This is my honest review.

5 Stars
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lacey Goes To Tokyo.

January 22, 2020 – Started Reading