D.M.'s Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

Pintip Dunn is back and her words are just as addictive. This is a suspense novel with a dash of romance and a whole lot of mystery. To save the world you must sabotage your future.

Alice is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary brother. She doesn’t think she’s anything special, in fact, she can’t even cook. When a voice in her head starts telling her she needs to save the world her future path is about to take a new route. Malice is the only way to stop a virus wiping out millions. What if you saw a glimpse of your future? Would you try and change it?

Alice knows the virus is created by someone at school but she doesn’t know all the facts. Now she has to test the waters and upset the balance. Starting with a cruel trick and a crazy message. Embarrassing herself is only half the battle. Losing hope isn’t an option.

Dystopian worlds are Pintip Dunn’s speciality. This one had me guessing all the way through. Her writing style pulls you in and makes you want to turn the page. I couldn’t wait to find out how all the pieces fit. Thankfully the ending didn’t disappoint and was executed perfectly.

This is a standalone story.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

January 22, 2020 – Started Reading
January 22, 2020 – Shelved
January 24, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Lex (new)

Lex Kent Sounds really interesting! Great review:)

D.M. This is a fab author. I’ve read a few of her books.