Ashley Houser's Reviews > An Everyday Hero

An Everyday Hero by Laura Trentham

Last year I read Laura Trentham's first "A Heart of a Hero" novel called The Military Wife and absolutely loved it! She also did an author Q&A with me on my blog where she announced the name of the second book in the series An Everyday Hero. I was super excited to be the first one to learn the title of this book.

And I was super excited to read it!

An Everyday Hero is a story about broken people and broken families coming together and building each other up. It tells of the struggles that wounded warriors face after returning from combat, challenges that military families face, and ways in which those individuals cope and manage through pretty tough times.

And there's also a love story. Because there HAS to be a love story!

There was a pretty shocking twist at the end that I was not expecting and did not see coming. It made the story that much sweeter and pulled the characters together for me.

I was really impressed by Laura Trentham's second book in this series and cannot wait to read more from her in the future. Check out her latest novel, An Everyday Hero, on sale today!

-I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to NetGalley, Laura Trentham, and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to review.-
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Everyday Hero.

January 22, 2020 – Started Reading