Shannon's Reviews > Lock Every Door

bookshelves: read-in-2020, my-reviews, in-the-stacks-read, home-library-read

Read #1
Started on January 21, 2020
Finished on March 9, 2020

😬 Wow, I probably should have just devoted all my time to finishing this dang book before I spaced out with The Girl Who Played with Fire for how quickly I read the last 130 pages, but I was trying a new thing where I read more than one book at a time—spoiler alert: it didn't work and I don't wike it. But yeah, this was a breeze to get through, and definitely keeps you wanting more. I have a feeling all of Riley Sager's books are going to be like... the equivalent of "thriller beach reads." They definitely read like you're being force-fed a plot that's only going in one direction. Nothing wrong with that—actually, I was kind of expecting it—sometimes it's nice to read a quick thriller.

I will say... (view spoiler)

Oh, and funny side story, I watched the movie Ready or Not at some point in February and WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RICH PEOPLE AND DUMBWAITERS (also funny bc of how that movie ends)
2 likes ·  ∙ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lock Every Door.

January 21, 2020 – Started Reading
January 21, 2020 – Shelved
January 22, 2020 –
page 21
5.66% "On top of everything else that’s too good to be true about this apartment MC is moving into, she’s living in a building with ~secretive rich people~ + her kitchen has a dumbwaiter that’s apparently connected to a mystery apartment. Nothing good comes from out-of-use, mystery dumbwaiters. RUN GIRL RUUUUN"
March 8, 2020 –