BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)'s Reviews > The Best Man Problem

The Best Man Problem by Mariah Ankenman

bookshelves: romance, contemporary

What I Loved: The back and forth banter in The Best Man Problem was adorable! I feel like the book was comical and light in just the right places and it really kept me interested.

How I Felt: I found this story to be a fun, cute romance-read. It started off with such a fun scene and I was immediately drawn into the story and interested in the main character, Lily. At times I didn’t feel quite as invested in Lily and Lincoln, but at other times, I felt their connected and was very interested. While The Best Man Problem can be read as a stand-alone, it is the second book in a series, and I think I might have enjoyed it just a bit more if I had read the first book in the series. I will go back and read the first book now because the story was fun, the writing was good, and overall, this was worth the read.

To Read or Not To Read: If you enjoy light, comical stories of romance, with some somewhat steamy scenes, this is a good book for you. You don’t need to read the first book in the series, but if you are interested in the premise, I would suggest starting at the beginning!

I was provided an advanced reader’s copy of this book for free. I am leaving my honest, unbiased review voluntarily.

This review will post to my blog on 1/22/20. All of my reviews can be found at: https://shejustlovesbooks.com/
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Best Man Problem.

January 19, 2020 – Started Reading