Rachel's Reviews > A Princess for the Gentleman

A Princess for the Gentleman by Mindy Burbidge Strunk

U 50x66

I enjoyed reading A Princess for the Gentleman by Mindy Burbridge Strunk. It was a fun continuation of the Unlikely Match Series. Its always nice to read a series and find out what happens to the side characters and glad that Mindy gave Dawson his own story. It was nice to read Dawson's story and for him to have a happy ending. He was always so dedicated to Tad and such a good friend, Dawson deserved to have his dreams come true, as well. This story is unique and different compared to many regency stories. I like reading the dual points of view to see how the main characters are feeling, growing and changing. I think Zia and Dawson are great together but thought it was a little quick and sudden how they suddenly fell in love. It didn't seem like there was as much of a storyline as to how they fell in love, as to who she was and if they could trust each other. But, I still liked them as characters and think they fit well together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Princess for the Gentleman.

Started Reading