Helen's Reviews > With Every Breath

With Every Breath by Lauren K. McKellar

2120137

Another book in this fabulous series, and this time we meet two people who are hurting, can they be there for each other and help each other heal and find love and happiness in the process?

Jeremy Forster is on medical leave from the army and is eagerly awaiting the all clear to return to work, he decides that coming to Bindarra Creek to catch up with his half -brother will give him a place to stay for a few days, not realizing that when he meets country local Amie Stone that she will lift his soul and heart.

Amie Stone grew up in Bindarra Creek with a loving family, she is now working as a counselor at a school in Armidale, but has taken some time off to work through a few problems, but when she meets the handsome Jeremy and feels his pain helping him will in turn help her.

This one is moving as Jeremy and Amie find their way to love and a HEA there are a few hurdles to cross before they get there, but both of them are caring and loving people who deserve happiness, and denying the sensual pull won’t work. I really enjoyed this one and my visit to Bindarra Creek, although part of a series it can be read alone but I am loving meeting the people of this country town.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With Every Breath.

January 18, 2020 – Shelved