Sara's Reviews > Wishing for Someday Soon

Wishing for Someday Soon by Tiffany King

4194931
Apr 18, 2012

Read in April, 2012

This was a great book. The characters felt so real to me, I loved reading about them. Katelyn was so brave given her situation, I couldn't believe how well she handled the emotional and physical abuse. The sad thing is, there are really losers out there like Lucinda who do this crap to their poor kids. It is a sobering thought!! I loved little Kevin and was so sad at the end when he was brought into the madness but he was such a sweet, loving kid and I love knowing that he will be loved and taken care of for the future. Max was such a great guy, I loved him. You could tell early on that he was a keeper! I loved how the relationships in this book progressed naturally and I absolutely loved that Karelyn started opening up about her situation. I won't even attempt to say I know what living life with that kind of fear is like but it was nice and refreshing to see a character be honest and open to help. This was a great book!! I wish there was going to be a second one but it's wonderful as a stand alone too. Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wishing for Someday Soon.