Have Coffee Need Books's Reviews > In Fury Lies Mischief

In Fury Lies Mischief by Amo Jones

Filthy, dirty book-nookie is the best foursome you can have with two book characters, and an author in a room full of other people while wearing your clothes. --You can quote me on that. Hell, I'm going to quote me on that.

Amo Jones and I book-nookied again. Midnight Mayhem is upon me, and I love the hell out of it.

Killian is back to his old trickery. His brand of mischief focused on Perse's girl Saskia Royal. Despite her many self-lectures regarding making better choices about putting her lips where other skanky lips have been, Sass can't quit the man-slut. There is something about the naughty Cornelii that she is angrily fascinated with, it pisses her off.

Personally, I think it's that thing they talk about poison tasting like candy. Like antifreeze is supposed to taste sweet or something. Poison sometimes feels like just what you need on the tip of your tongue.

And Killian appreciates his name on the tip of Sass's tongue. He wants to be the only thought in her head because he isn't fairing any better with his obsession and doesn't want to be alone in it.

This mental imbalance happens when your demons out of the past to escort you hell. No better sharing a circle in a fiery ring with than the person you wronged and sent to their hell, and Killian is responsible for sending everyone to hell at one point or another.

Can two villains have a happy ending?

IFLM is prime-time Amo Jones. It's what she is, what she does, and what you pay her to give you more of each time. I am hoping that Keaton, one day gets a happier ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Fury Lies Mischief.

January 17, 2020 – Shelved