Energy's Reviews > Never Truth

Never Truth by Jill Ramsower

54301934

Sofia met Nico as a very young girl, and their friendship blossomed into so much more. She knew she would always have Nico in her life...until she didn't. With no cause and no explanation, he disappeared out of her life and that nearly wrecked her. Now, all these years later, he keeps making an appearance where she is, at the pushing of her parents, and she wants to know why. Perhaps the secrets that both of them have been keeping need to come to light.

Gah, this one was especially enjoyable because I really liked Sofia. She was smart and cunning, she was assertive and she wasn't afraid to speak her mind when she needed to. She had been through something traumatic, something that could easily break a person, and she came out so incredibly strong. I really liked her best friend Michael who came along at the best possible time for Sofiia and I would love to see him get his own book because he has a fantastic personality that jumps right off the page. This is a well-written addition to the series, with wonderful characters. Such a fun book with a lot of emotions packed into it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Truth.

January 15, 2020 – Started Reading