Amanda's Reviews > Avoiding Temptation

Avoiding Temptation by Rachel Van Dyken

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

OH. MY. GOD! I am in freakin' love with Slater and Tatum... To be honest I am in love with all of them but for this review, I'll narrow it down for ya. LOL

Slater. Oh Slater, boy has he found himself in a pickle! The goofy, sexy man has gone and fallen for the one thing he can't have. His best friends little sister... OOPS! Even though he does everything he can to keep her at arms length, hello pillow divider, he does all he can to protect her. When his uninvited shower guest pushes him to his limit, he is more than willing to duel to the death for her! (Um those toys shouldn't be played with in the house LOL)

Tatum... that girl has globe sized balls, and I FREAKING LOVE IT! Even when life has beaten her down, she continues to power through and fight for what she wants. Every girl needs a role model like her, and I legit want to be her when I grow up!

These two are so much fun, and even when the hits come, they are willing to put it all on the line for the other. No pillow divider or overprotective brother is going to keep them apart!

If you have been wondering if this is worth it, let me tell you, IT IS! So make sure you One-Click this and get to read it. You won't regret it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avoiding Temptation.

January 10, 2020 – Started Reading