Lynn's Reviews > Beyond Outrage: What has gone wrong with our economy and our democracy, and how to fix it

Beyond Outrage by Robert B. Reich

Apr 18, 2012

bookshelves: a-classic, non-fiction, history-books

Wonderful "single" e-book containing suggestions from Robert B. Reich about identifying the problems the United States is facing. HIs focus on the future of the United States in the economy, and the lives of the people living here. He provides a simple and clear explanation for the causes of our problems, what is happening now, and what needs to happen in the future. Reich also reminds people that it can take years to accomplish changes. The enhanced edition contains videos which provide further explanation and clarity for his talking points. I was a bit frustrated because the videos wouldn't play on my Kindle Fire, on my Kindle app on my computer or in the Amazon Cloud Player. There was no guidance regarding the devices I might read my enhanced book on. Finally I tried my IPad and it worked quite well. I just don't know why it was left to me to find the perfect device. Better labeling would help. But anyway, nice book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond Outrage.

April 18, 2012 – Started Reading
April 18, 2012 – Shelved
April 18, 2012 – Shelved as: a-classic
April 18, 2012 – Shelved as: non-fiction
April 18, 2012 –
54.0% "Comes with video too. Quick but very forceful book."
April 18, 2012 –
66.0% "This is very clear and helpful."
April 18, 2012 –
76.0% "I found the only way to watch the videos in the Enhanced version is by reading the book on my iPad. Chalk one up for the iPad!"
April 18, 2012 – Shelved as: history-books