Maria Thomas's Reviews > Coming Home to the Top of Main Street

Coming Home to the Top of Main Street by Meg Easton

U 50x66

bookshelves: american, big-family, church-of-jesus-christ-author, clean, contemporary, feel-good-story, fluff-romance, quick-read, second-chance-romance
Read 2 times. Last read January 14, 2020 to January 15, 2020.

This book could be made into a Hallmark movie. It is sweet, clean, and somewhat predictable yet enjoyable all the same.

I liked the main characters even if I didn't always understand them. I feel like someone as driven as Joselyn would have made her dream come true earlier in life but maybe nothing felt right because their love was meant to be. Marcus was a good guy and I rooted for them to be together. Not quite sure why it took them so long to see that the rules of high school would no longer apply to them as adults. Big brothers don't get to dictate who dates little sister when they are all grown up.

This is a quick read so it would be perfect for a sweet evening read by the fire. Beware though, it might make you start craving ice-cream instead of a cup of hot cocoa.

No sex, language or violence
*I received a complimentary copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coming Home to the Top of Main Street.

Finished Reading