Kristi's Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

“Once upon a time stream, *BLANK* invents a virus that will wipe out two-thirds of humanity.”

Malice by Pintip Dunn is a story about one girls’ love for her family, her friends and doing what’s right, no matter the cost to herself. It is an engaging story with page-turning twists, turns, and just enough red-herrings to keep me turning pages. It has a captivating story-line and a strong science fiction element that I found fascinating.

Alice is a wonderful main character; she is extremely likeable and has a strong moral code. She’s taken care of her genius yet absent minded older brother, Archie, since their mother left, leaving them with an emotionally unavailable father. When a voice from the future claiming to be Alice 10 years from now hijacks her brain with the news that someone she loves will create a virus that will wipe out most of the population, it’s up to Alice to discover who stop them. Future Alice asks her to do certain things, the requests are at first benign, embarrassing but harmless but then the requests become increasingly more alarming and Alice must find out who the creator of the virus is and stop them before they can do harm - no matter the cost.

I would recommend this to anyone who is a fond of the genre and this includes thrillers, suspense, and science fiction with a dash of romance on the side.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

January 14, 2020 – Shelved
January 20, 2020 – Started Reading
January 22, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Wonderful review, Kristi!

Kristi Paula wrote: "Wonderful review, Kristi!"

Thank you so much, Paula!

Breanne Mast I loved this book!

Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️ Great review. I'm glad this one was good. I put this on my TBR so long ago and kept watching for it In Edelweiss and Netgalley for so long and when it finally showed up, I just had too much on my plate. But I will eventually get to it.