Energy's Reviews > Fighting for Rain

Fighting for Rain by B.B. Easton

54301934

Book 2 in the Rain trilogy picks up where book 1 left off, in the aftermath of the event that was supposed to happen on April 23rd. In book 1, I really loved Rain, she had me laughing out loud because she was just so funny despite the fact she gave off some PTSD signs. Wes came along at a great time for her. In Fighting for Rain, their roles are a bit reversed as Rain has taken on the role of strong and assertive, and it's Wes who is rebuilding the walls she slowly broke down. Rain is becoming a protector to survivors and it's nice to see her draw on her strength.

If the situation wasn't strained enough, then it's going to get a whole lot worse in the wake of revelations that have come to play in this one. Easton has left us demanding more because of where we left off in this book. So book 3 needs to come soon or we will take to the streets and riot like the survivors (or probably not, because we're readers, and we aren't the rioting kind and because book 3 is coming January 30th). Nicely done.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting for Rain.

January 12, 2020 – Started Reading