♥Rachel♥'s Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

liked it

I listened to this to and from work, and it cracked me up the whole time. Amazing audio.

Review to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

April 16, 2012 – Started Reading
April 17, 2012 – Shelved
April 18, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Courtney I agree. The audio copy was fabulous!

message 2: by Eunice (new)

Eunice Happy reading, Rachel! I haven't read this book of John Green but I've read The Fault In Our Stars that had me seriously cracking up and crying at the same time. lol! :))

♥Rachel♥ Courtney, the audio version of this was amazing! I just finished it this morning on the way to work.

Eunice and Sam, I've never read any John Green, I know, gasp! But I really liked this one. It seemed a very real take on the life of a teenage boy, or boys in this case. I thought both authors did very well.

message 4: by Eunice (new)

Eunice The Fault In Our Stars is the only book I've read of him. Which I enjoyed very much. I still plan on reading his other books though. Looking forward to your review, too, Rachel! :))

Sam, I definitely recommend you read The Fault In Our Stars! It was one of my favorite contemporaries ever! XD

♥Rachel♥ I'm a little afraid to read The Fault of Our Stars, Eunice. Wasn't it sad?

message 6: by Eunice (last edited Apr 18, 2012 09:27PM) (new)

Eunice It was very touching. I don't know if I should say it was a sad book because it was also a very funny book. I was laughing and crying all at the same time. lol! But it was really beautiful. I was afraid to read it at first too but I was glad I did. :))

♥Rachel♥ Hmmm...that makes me less afraid to read it. John Green is going to be at the Los Angeles Time Festival of Books this weekend, and I'm attending. I might buy the book so I can get a signature. :)

message 8: by Eunice (new)

Eunice Whoa! That's awesome, Rachel! If I could only just jump in to Los Angeles and be there in a second! Haha! I'm practically living on the other end of the earth from you! XD

♥Rachel♥ I can't believe how far away some of my GR friends are! It's so awesome that we meet up here and share a common love of books! I wish you could teleport over here, haha! :)

Laura Ugh! Keep me posted on the whole teleporting thing—I would LOVE to stalk—*ahem*—I mean see Ness! ;)
I am so jelous, Rachel! I want stories from the festival please! :)
Hi Eunice! :)