Karen's Reviews > Hiding out with a Royal Billionaire

Hiding out with a Royal Billionaire by Sophia Summers

This is a fairly short and sweet book. I really enjoy a good friend to lover book. I know that I likely should remember Brooks more from some of the previous books but I didn’t remember his character too much other than his name. So I can’t say I felt a real connection with the characters prior to reading this book. But I did like both of the main characters. Brooks was a kind man that held secrets and protects those he loves. Skye is a capable woman who will one day be queen. The situations were somewhat unbelievable but still made a great story. I love how easily it would be for two people who are best of friends to become madly in love with the other when they start to look at the other in a different way. I liked how in this book there wasn’t unrequited love were one is in love with the other but feared to act on their feelings. They both started seeing each other differently around the same time and didn’t really hesitate to explore the possibility of something more meaningful. I can see the point of not wanting to lose a dear friend but knowing that once one of the two marries the friendship would never be the same anyway. So I appreciated that wasn’t the case in this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hiding out with a Royal Billionaire.

January 12, 2020 – Started Reading