Brenda's Reviews > Promise Me Forever

Promise Me Forever by Juanita Kees

Jack Hughes – well known news correspondent - was sent to Bindarra Creek by his boss to escape a disastrous and vicious video which had gone viral. It was so well photo shopped that Jack didn’t know if his reputation would survive. It wasn’t long though before Bindarra Creek had worked its way into his heart.

Meg Moonie was grieving the loss of Granny Mary; she was also worried about Nobby who’d disappeared in his grief. But there was suspicion hovering over Nobby’s head, and they needed to find him. In the meantime, Meg was trying to keep Granny Mary’s Museum going after the run of bad luck the town had suffered. Fire, floods and the lack of resources had seen Bindarra Creek struggling – Meg and the rest of the townsfolk were determined to keep everything going, and that’s where Jack came in with his story of their town.

As sparks flew between Meg and Jack, Meg knew she couldn’t let her guard down. Jack would do his story and leave town – she’d been hurt before…

Promise Me Forever is 8th in the Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn series by Aussie author Juanita Kees and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kees’ writing always includes suspense and mystery, which I love. Her writing also draws me in – each and every book of hers I’ve read, I’ve loved. Keep writing Ms Kees! Highly recommended.

With thanks to the author for my digital ARC to read in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Promise Me Forever.

January 12, 2020 – Shelved