Barbara's Reviews > Henley, Loving a Young Series, Book 2

Henley, Loving a Young Series, Book 2 by Stacy Eaton

Read 2 times. Last read January 10, 2020 to January 11, 2020.

To be completely honest, I fell in love with this book after the first page. The author certainly knows how to get you hooked on a book. I would have finished it last night but it was getting too late. But I didn’t want to put the book down. It was funny, warm, wonderful, romantic and a great story line. Can I give it more than 5 stars? I have always enjoyed the author’s books and have read many of them but on the romantic genre this was her best.

The story is about a woman, Roxanne, who had her own wedding planning business and on a day where she was running late for an important possible client she gets in a horrible car crash. When the good looking paramedic, Henley, had to get in the car to assist her and get her out, sparks were flying between them. The story continues as the two of them wanting to see how their relationship would work out when they had issues to deal with. Those issues included Roxanne’s older brother the most. This is the second of the Loving a Young Series and I haven’t read book 1 Wesley yet but I’m going to. Obviously it can stand alone but with the Young family I want to read more. Great book and highly recommend it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Henley, Loving a Young Series, Book 2.

Finished Reading