Ashley's Reviews > Hold Me at Twilight

Hold Me at Twilight by Lucinda Whitney

This was a fun sweet romance story. This was the second I read in the series but I really enjoyed learning about characters in this family and wanted to read more! This story takes place in Portugal between Jacinta Romano and an American named Knox Campbell. Knox is in Portugal on business and reached out to a recommended travel agency. A J. Romano helped give him ideas to fill his spare time. His wallet is stolen (we learn this in about chapter 2 or 3 so not a spoiler) and he reaches out for help for translating to fill out a police report. In his two weeks he must wait to get his passport replaced, he is welcomed by the Romano family (and there are silly accidents with him attempting to speak Portuguese) and Jacinta’s cousin, Matias, even insists that Knox stay at his apartment while he is away at work for eight days. The story follows Jacinta and Knox as they get to know each other, go on walks to get away from the crazy large family, and even a little incident where one of the characters saves the other’s life. This was a super quick read (a couple hours max) but a really fun story. I received it free for signing up for the author’s newsletter after I enjoyed book 4 in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hold Me at Twilight.

January 11, 2020 – Started Reading