Jennifer's Reviews > Mountain Desire

Mountain Desire by Vanessa Vale

bookshelves: vanessa-vale, wild-mountain-men-series, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

Oh boy! This book started with a scene that was so awkward that I laughed until I cried! It was just a foreshadowing of how much I'd enjoy this book! My emotions ran the gamut while reading, from hilarity, to shock, surprise, and even a little anger. There was so much packed into this story, I'm not sure where to start!

Sam is a doctor, but she is also a genius! Breezing through school, then college and med school, she missed so many of the life experiences someone her age has. It makes her a very naive person, but also seems to have made her more open to accepting her own desires and wants. Mac and Hardin know what they want, they just have to figure out how to make her theirs, and then how to keep her from being ripped away from them.

I love a little mystery and excitement with my romance, and this book has all of that, and more. I love how open Sam is, and how accepting of her eccentricities the guys are. The heat between them is combustible, and then just gets hotter! I love how there is a story line to each book in the series, but also a mystery that is continued through out. Definitely makes the anticipation for the next book sweeter!

book review banner

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mountain Desire.

January 11, 2020 – Started Reading