Janene's Reviews > Rebound

Rebound by Sophia Summers

F 50x66

Fun read

My thoughts about this book:

• The beginning of this story captured my interest right away and held it until the end of the book.
• I especially liked the one on one hockey shootout between Rocco and Summer.
• I enjoyed the witty texting and banter between Rocco and Summer. Also, the texting between the Pit members was hilarious and added fun to this book. You'll have to read the book to find out who the Pit were. The witty banter in this novel will put a smile on your face.
• This book was a clean read and I appreciated that.
• The romance between Rocco and Summer was believable and I found myself anxiously pulling for it to succeed.
• This was the third Northbrook Hockey Elite series I've read and I find them unique in the sports romance niche. So far, all of the hockey player's situations were quite different making this an excellent series. I highly recommend this book.
• This book can be read as a stand-alone, but the minor characters' personalities were presented in more detail in book one. I am glad I had read that book first for the background.

I was given an advance copy of this book. My review was voluntary and my opinions were my own. I highly recommend this book to sport romance fans looking for something unique.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebound.

Started Reading