Claire McAlpine's Reviews > Angelic Attendants: What Really Happens As We Transition From This Life Into The Next

Angelic Attendants by Julie Ryan

bookshelves: mind-body-spirit, nonfiction, spiritual

I heard Julie Ryan being interviewed by Christiane Northrup on Hay House Radio, just randomly as I was preparing dinner one evening, and what she had to say made me stop and listen numerous times, as some of the things she said, either were familiar to me or I was specifically interested to hear. In particular, one of the women who called in and asked her about how what she intuits manifests for someone who is gone in an instant and not progressively over time.

I found her experiences and explanations extremely interesting, reassuring and grounded. It seems seredipitous to have stumbled across this at the same time as I am slow reading and studying with Felicity Warner Sacred Oils, who in addition to having a special relationship to certain essential oils in a sacred/soulful way, also trains people in what she refers to as Soul Midwifery, also the author of The Soul Midwives' Handbook: The Holistic and Spiritual Care of the Dying.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angelic Attendants.

January 7, 2020 – Started Reading
January 9, 2020 – Finished Reading
January 10, 2020 – Shelved
January 12, 2020 – Shelved as: mind-body-spirit
January 12, 2020 – Shelved as: nonfiction
January 12, 2020 – Shelved as: spiritual

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Carmel (new)

Carmel Hanes "Serendipitous"? I believe we often stumble upon just what we need, when we need it most. It's as if the universal energy hears the cries of our souls. I'm so glad this nourished you.