L.A. Detwiler's Reviews > Follow You Home

Follow You Home by Mark  Edwards

This twisted book is one that will haunt you long after you close it.

This dark tale tells the story of a couple going on the trip of their dreams. However, when they meet another couple on the train, they are forced down a sinister path that will change their lives and haunt them forever.

I liked how this book played with chronology. Just before the absolutely horrible thing happens to the couple....the author flashes forward and you get to see the fallout from the horrific events. However, you're left trying to figure out exactly what happened to Daniel and Laura.

Once you find out exactly what happened to the couple in the woods in Romania, you aren't disappointed: you are horrified. The secret they are keeping is extremely dark. This book is not for the weak-stomached.

I loved how there were multiple layers and twists to the story. It was a complex plot pulled off in an exceptional manner. This book is the thing of nightmares, and it really makes you understand how secrets can haunt you.

I would recommend this book to any fans of dark thriller or horror. It has a Stephen King meets Ruth Ware vibe to it, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I thought the characters were well-developed and the plot was revealed at a perfect pace.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Follow You Home.

Finished Reading