Jennifer's Reviews > Catching Him

Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds

bookshelves: aurora-rose-reynolds, how-to-catch-an-alpha, books-ive-reviewed

I was only about 5 pages into this book, and I was already laughing so hard I was crying. This book starts off with laughs, and ends with an "awwwe". I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this book. Even though this isn't part of the Until series, the "boom" that I've come to expect from this author was still there. If you are a fan of insta-love the way I am, this is definitely the book for you!

Leah has had absolutely zero luck with guys. She's tired of being the one to do all the work, put all the effort into her relationships. She's tired of being the one to make all the moves. Little does she know that the new neighbor is going to be making some moves of his own!

Tyler has moved to a totally new state, chasing an opportunity to make a better life for himself. He hasn't even gotten settled yet, and he's surprised by Leah, and her craziness. One look is enough to set him on a new path, to let him know what he wants, and show him where his future lies. Now he just has to convince Leah......

This was such a fun, amazing story! I loved Leah and Tyler, as well as their immediate, smoking hot connection! This is definitely going on my re-read list! And it's one I'm going to be talking about for a while to come!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Him.

January 8, 2020 – Started Reading